Advanced Renown Trainer
With 1.4 Mythic introduced new renown abilities aswell as renown rank 100. Because of these changes, the old Renown Training Window was no longer useable, and therefore they introduced a new one. Sadly with this new window, which is basically just an unsorted list of abilities, is missing some features, which made skilling or reskilling renown abilities troublesome.
But with Advanced Renown Trainer, those features are available once again, and the UI is replaced by a tab-based window, with tabs for basic stats, advanced stats, defensive stats and abilities.
- Well-planned skilling: Select all of the abilities you want to skill at once. Hit the train button, and learn everything at once.
- Organized interface: Don't search a list for a specific ability. Search it in tabs.
- New in Version 0.9.5 Presets: Save and Load your builds as presets.
- New in Version 1.3.0: Wardrobe support. You can now import build from the wardrobe renown builder.
- New in Version 1.5.0: Export feature added. You can now export your presets as chat hyperlinks and as a wardrobe link.
- New in Version 1.6: AnywhereShow function added. Currently only accessable via script command: "/script AdvancedRenownTraining.AnywhereShow()".
- Date created
- Jan 23, 2011
- Last update
- Apr 19, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files