- Changed color of selected abilties. Instead of yellow, selected abilities are now dark-blue.
- Added Point needed label to the preset-load interface. It will show how many available points you need to load that preset.
- Added "Also save selected" checkbox to the preset-save interface. If checked, purchased and selected abilities will be saved into the new preset.
- Added Wardrobe support. Copy&Paste wardrobe renown builds.
- Added level labels
- Few code improvements
- Enabled AnywhereTrainer support, however the Train and Respecc buttons are not yet save to use while not next to a renown trainer.
- Added Anywhere support. Once the authors of AnywhereTrainer updated AnywhereTrainer, this feature is just accessable via script command: "/script AdvancedRenownTraining.AnywhereShow()"
- You can no longer save a preset named: "Current Build" - This build will automatically created if you use the AnywhereShow function.
- Set the available points in Anywhere mode to 100 instead of your current renown rank
- Fixed a bug, which caused the points to be displayed false, when entering the Anywhere mode.
- Date created
- Jan 27, 2011
- Last updated
- Feb 23, 2011