Aura provides visual cues to the user depending upon criteria the users specifies. Being able to quickly see when you or your targets receive a certain buff or debuff, the time left on the buff, or knowing quickly when your have an ability come off cooldown can make or break the tide of a fight.
Some things Aura can alert you on:
- When you get a certain buff/debuff( "Enfeebling Strike", "Gork Sez Stop", etc )
- When you build enough career points( ie. "High Magic", "Grudge", etc )
- When an ability becomes available( ie. Reactionary styles )
- When an ability comes off of cooldown( ie: Any of them, including morale abilities )
- When you have a certain tactic on/off.
- When you or your target get above/below a certain percent of hit points
- When your action points go above or below a certain point
What type of notifications can Aura give:
- Display a texture of your choice on the screen
- You specify the location, size, scale, rotation, color tint, including animation
- Play a sound of your choice
- Display alert text of your choice
- Display a timer on effects, or on ability cooldown
- You specify the location, size and color tint of the timer.
The latest release notes for Aura are available here.
The latest development information for Aura is available here.
Bugs & Suggestions
Have an idea that you think should be added to Aura, or perhaps you found an issue you would like to report?
Head to CurseForge and report it here. This way it can get documented, and I receive an email when the ticket comes in so I can prioritize accordingly. Its much easier than scouring the posts on Curse, Warhammer Alliance, VN, etc.
Do you happen to have a few extra dollars burning a hole in your pocket? Let Mrs. Wikki spend it! As the more time she spends shopping, the more time I have to work on addons! Click here for more information.
- Date created
- Oct 17, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 19, 2010
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files