- What is Aura?
- Aura is an addon for Warhammer Online, that allows the user to create highly customizable notifications about their environment.
- What is LibSlash?
- LibSlash is one of the Warhammer Addons that Aura is dependent upon, and required to be installed for Aura to run.
- You can find LibSlash here.
- What is the command to bring up the Aura configuration?
- You can use "/aura", "/showaura", and "/auraconfig"
- I tried to use /aura to bring up the configuration and it did not work? What now?
- Make sure you have LibSlash installed and have the latest version of Aura.
- I have an aura configured that I believe is correct, however, it never triggers. What did I miss?
- Make sure you have enabled the individual aura. You can do this by shift-left-clicking the aura in the Aura window.
- I have an Ability trigger for a reactionary style that is always showing up, even when the ability is not active, why?
- The ability trigger code only tests to see if the ability is on cooldown by default. To get the proper behavior check the "Require Explicit Active Check" checkbox on the Ability trigger window.
- I only have 1 hot bar displayed and use hot bar paging, will that affect Aura?
- Yes, Aura is only able to pull ability cooldown/timer information from abilities that are visible on a hotbar.
- 2 comments