This mod requires LibSlash to be installed if you want to use /cg commands.
When you launch ClosetGoblin for the first time you will have a button at the center of you screen. You can move/resize this button with the layout editor of WAR.
Left Click on the button to change set or Right Click to open ClosetGoblin Window.
Opening ClosetGoblin Window
Use the command '''/cg show''' or Right Click on the ClosetGoblin Button.
To create a new set, click the "New Set" button. You will be prompted to enter a name for the new set. The name must be unique and can contain any character the game will allow in regular input, including spaces.
To delete a set, select the set from the list and press "Delete Set". You will be prompted to confirm the deletion of your set. Once a set is deleted, it's gone! There is no way to recover it.
You may add items to the currently selected set by simply dragging them in to the appropriate slot in the ClosetGoblin window. ClosetGoblin will check that you are able to equip the item first, and will not allow you to put items in sets that you cannot equip.
Other Set Operations
A menu of set operations can be accessed by right clicking a set in the list. The follow options are available:
- '''Rename set...''' - Allows you to rename a set. The same naming rules for naming a new set apply here.
- '''Import Current''' - Imports your current equipment in to the selected set.
- '''Copy''' - Copies the selected set, allowing you to paste it to another set.
- '''Paste''' - Allows you to paste the previously copied set on to the selected set. This option is only available when you have copied a set, and you are attempting to paste the copied set to another set. You may not paste a set over itself.
- '''Associate with Zone ...''' - Open the window for configuring the automatic change of set when zoning.
- '''Link/Unlink with tactics set''' - When you activate the set, it will automaticly change your tactics.
Individual slots may be cleared and toggled with the following operations:
- '''Alt + Left Click''' - Enables or disables a slot. Disabled slots will have a yellow tint. Slots that are disabled are not switched when a set is activated.
- '''Alt + Right Click''' - Clears a slot, removing whatever item was there before.
Changing Tactics Set
- A menu of Tactics set operations can be accessed by right clicking on the set in the list.
- Just choose what tactics set you want to use and it will automaticly switch to that tactics set when you switch to this set.
- By default you see an "x" that means that tactics set will not change when you switch to this set.
You need to configure it with the specific window (zone configuration button of the main window) or with commands that you can found below.
- Note that a small number of zones will not work because I don't know the good number of these zones. In this case you will have an error message, please report it.
ClosetGoblin exposes the following slash commands:
- '''/cg show''' - Shows the ClosetGoblin set manager.
- '''/cg hide''' - Hides the ClosetGoblin set manager.
- '''/cg activate <set>''' - Activates the set indicated by <set>, e.g. /cg activate Main Set
- '''/cg zone list''' - Give you a list of your zones associations.
- '''/cg zone <zonename> <set>''' - Associate a zone with a set. Available zonename are :
- T1 = all zones of the Tier 1
- T2 = all zones of the Tier 2
- T3 = all zones of the Tier 3
- T4 = all zones of the Tier 4 except forteress
- capital = Altdorf and Inevitable city
- forteress = all fortress (ennemy and ally)
- scenario = all scenario from all tiers
- instance = pve instance (gunbad, lost vale, ...)
- '''/cg zone <zonename>''' - Delete an association between zone and set.
- '''/cg set <opt> <value>''' - Sets a ClosetGoblin option <opt> to the value indicated by <value>
Currently the following options are supported:
- '''output''' - Determines whether ClosetGoblin should print output messages to your chat window on various ClosetGoblin events. Valid values: ''on, off''
- '''zones-to-sets''' - Determines if you want to use the zone changing system. Valid values: ''on, off''
- '''tooltip''' - Determines if you want to see sets in tooltip of objects. Valid values: ''on, off''
- '''remove-to-first''' - Determines if you want that item moved by ClosetGoblin from equipment to backpack go in the first (option on) or in the last (option off) available slot. Valid values: ''on, off''
Item Tooltips information
You can now see in tooltips of each item all sets where this item is present.
ClosetGoblin in Macros
Because you can't use custom slash commands in macros, you will need to use the following command to switch sets using a macro:
"Set Name" would be replaced with the name of the set you want to equip. It must be wrapped in quotes.
You can also use macro to show/hide ClosetGoblin windows with :
- 7 comments
- Date created
- Sep 23, 2008
- Last updated
- Apr 30, 2009