DAoCBuff adds a DAoC-like Buffwindow to your Interface.
- new amazing features in version 1.01
- Like our new Release ? Tell other People or leave a comment!
- Please report every bug you find in a ticket at curseforge so we can fix it.
- use '/daocbuff' to open the settings window
- completely customizable target frames
- Headframes above other players
- Group Effects
- filter effects according to their properties
- filter only debuffs or only your effects
- CPU saving mode that enables itself on performance critical situations
- possibility to kill the default buffwindows
- Import/Export settings or parts of it
- manually editable Effect Lists for Filters
- many settings (i.e. number of buffs in a row, growth direction)
- if you have any problems with DAoCBuff you can reset the settings with '/resetdaocbuff' to their default values
DAoCBuff requires the LibSlash addon to work.
If you want to be sure that you get an reply at your problem/feature request
than please open a ticket at curseforge
BIG thanks at Yakar who sponsored the new "Ycons" and the screenshots
- Date created
- Oct 05, 2008
- Last update
- Jun 04, 2010
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Recent files