Effigy is a (Unit)Frame Construction Addon aimed at UI Customization.
For hiding Mythic UI Elements using Phantom is recommended.
There may appear some changes to the way settings are saved, so if you want the possibility of downgrading back to another version, please back up the Effigy folders in:
- user/settings/GLOBAL and
Upgrades are automatic, downgrades are not.
- Fixes career label, affecting layouts using it
- New state "FMOT", which refers to the current or last friendly mouseover player. Keybind ActionButton 120 for better in-world targeting :)
- LibSlash Support for Global Color Presets
- Click Overhaul
- Label logic improvements
- Improved (upcoming) YakUI 1.4 support
- Bar Layer support
- Minor speed and efficiency improvements, fixes etc.
A beta is a beta is a beta, as I´m not only updating / fixing, but am in the process of doing some huge recodes, it is possible new bugs appear. When I tag a beta, I consider the addon usable, but not polished and hope for your reports - good bug reports are worth very much since I obviously cannot notice as much as you all do in the same time span.
You can always use /effigy to bring up the configuration menu, no matter what. If LibAddonButton or the RV_Mods Manager are found on your system, they will be supported.
- Date created
- Sep 10, 2010
- Last update
- Feb 03, 2011
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files