HealGrid is an addon which focuses on giving you a comprehensive overview of the state of units. This is achieved by intelligently structured grids of the primary units (avatar, pet, targets) and the group, warband and scenario groups. This is further enhanced by ClickCasting, SpellTracking and other utilities, which enables you to quickly react on any given situation. The frames are fully skin-able, various skins are provided and also a SkinEditor is included to modify all and every aspect of existing skins for ultimate customization. Despite its name, HealGrid is not only suited for Healers but by its
The preferred way of installation is via the Curse client. Just click the "install via curse client" button above. All dependencies will then be automatically installed for you. If you manually install HealGrid, make sure that you first completely remove the HealGrid-folder in your addon-folder. There is no need anymore to install separate or external packages, as everything you need will be in the download.
To move the windows around, just use the in-game layout editor, accessible by "Customize User Interface". Note that the frames are behind the center dialog, so you have to move this away first!
For other customization options just click the HealGrid mini-icon (a square with HG printed inside) next to the map. If you have LibSlash installed you can also type "/healgrid" to bring up the GUI.
Skins can be adjusted with the SkinEditor, included in the GUI.
More than unitframes
- Click-Casting: Assign spells and macros to mouse-button and key-modifier combinations to use them with a single click.
- Spell-Tracking: Track Buffs, Debuffs HealOverTime (HOT) and distinguish between your buffs and buffs cast by someone else.
- Range Checking: Intelligent range checking with unit-highlighting.
Internationalization and Localization
Although I develop on the German game client, the addon should work on any client. It might be that not all texts and messages are in your local language though.
- If you cannot click the units, then the window is most likely hidden behind another (invisible) frame (e.g. Message frame). Go to the layout editor and double check.
- If you cannot see the frames in the layout editor, move aside the center configuration window.
More questions: The Manual
You can find a complete manual with full details at http://www.xs4all.nl/~rmetzger/HealGrid/
- Date created
- Sep 18, 2008
- Last update
- Mar 12, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files