ISHealBot is back!
ISHealBot has a new maintainer and has been updated (as of v3.2) to restore its functionality and fully comply with the 1.4 server.
Single-click casting is no longer possible in WAR, but this offers the next best thing: click-and-a-half casting. Any click, modified or not, will target a player, the next click will fire off the desired spell. Once a square is targeted, single clicks will work as expected. For example, if you have a HoT slotted in your 'shift' click slot, you could hold down the shift key and double click the new square; this will effectively target the new square and immediately fire off the HoT. Any subsequent casts on that same target will only require a single click.
What Is ISHealBot?
ISHealBot provides mouse-click healing inside the Squared unit frames. You select a combination of modifiers, like ALT, SHIFT, CONTROL to be assigned to a certain spell. When you hold down those keys and left-click on your target (double-click if it's a 'new' target), it will cast that spell on the selected target. If you have "clear target" enabled (it is off by default), it can clear your target after the spell has been cast. (With current targeting mechanics, this may not be as useful as you might imagine
-- looking into the work involved in allowing 'sticky' targets). You cannot assign right-mouse clicks until Mythic allows it, but you can assign spells to any combination of modifiers and a left-mouse click.
Requirements / Conflicts
SquaredClick MUST be disabled or uninstalled.
- Assigning Spells: In order to assign spells, simply click the options button on your UI (looks like a little green shield
--probably by your mini-map) or type "/ishealbot options". This will bring up the settings window. Drag-n-drop your powers from your Abilities window onto each slot in this window just like you do for your action bars.
- Unassigning Spells: Bring up your settings window and right-click any slot to clear it.
- Targeting Players: You can target anyone in the unit frames with any left mouse-click combination.
- Turning Off for Non-Healers: All settings in ISHealBot are per character. In order to turn it off for a specific character, type "/ishealbot off".
- Unit Frames: ISHealBot uses Squared for its unit frames which is very feature-rich and highly configurable. See the link for more information on how to configure it.
All commands can also use "/ishb" instead of "/ishealbot"
- /ishealbot set cleartarget on|off
--Allows you to clear your target after every cast. This will in effect assign yourself as a sticky target.
- /ishealbot set showminimap on|off
--Turns minimap button on or off
- /ishealbot set debug on|off
--Turns debug on or off. Only use this for testing purposes. ISHealBot is VERY verbose in debug mode and will hurt your performance. It checks for debug mode before every debug message, so having it turned off will not hurt your performance in any way.
- /ishealbot options
--Shows the spell assignment window
- /ishealbot on|off
--Turns the addon on or off
- /ishealbot print
--Prints out the current settings
--Prints out the list of commands
I am looking for anyone who can help translate ISHealBot into other languages. Currently English and German are supported. If you are interested in helping, please message in Curse with any questions or the changed file and I will include it. To translate ISHealBot into other languages you just need to change a few lines in a specific file. In the addon you will find a locale directory. Each language has a corresponding .lua file. There is a table in the form of: [key] = "text". If someone can help me translate each one. For example, if you wanted to translate the line for the "save" button in the settings to baby talk you would change the line: ["SAVE"] = L"Save", to ["SAVE"] = L"Goo goo gah gah". Again, if you have any questions or are willing to help, please contact me via curse mail or the ticketing system. Thanks!
- German: Thank you AngelTheFang for all your hard work in translating ISHealBot to German!
(Under review by Eoblaed)
- Allow player to choose a custom right-click behavior for targeting and one for the menu.
- Provide additional mouse click mappings for right-clicks (currently not available in the UI but I believe this will change due to Mythic's responsiveness to player requests).
- Restore sticky targeting (for other friendly targets than just the player themselves).
- Date created
- Oct 02, 2008
- Last update
- Dec 07, 2010
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files