Map is aimed at filling the gap between Mythics Full Screen Map and the Minimap.
While current Minimap addons provide zooming out to a Zone View, due to it being always visible it´s usually set too small to make the Full Screen Map obsolete, and using the later while roaming around typically ends up on the bottom of the nearest cliff.
So, here´s a resizable map that´s visible on demand and doesn´t fill your screen - if you wish so.
/m or /map or /zm or /zonemap
- Set the Size via the Layout editor
- Choose between different Texture Sets for the Map Border
- Set Colors and Alphas
- Toggle the Map via Makro: /script Map.ToggleMap()
- (optional) Toggle the Map by clicking on a Minimap
- WarCommander, MapMonster & MapMonster Navigator Support
- Option to automatically hide the Map when in Combat; to show OoC
- LibAddonButton Support
- WarBoard Toggler
Note that the amount and type of enhancements heavily depends on your requests.
- Date created
- Jan 14, 2011
- Last update
- Aug 17, 2012
- Development stage
- MIT License
- Curse link
- Recent files