- It's faster to use than having to switch between plots
- It's not huge so you can keep it up all the time to keep track of your plots better
- It's so small and easy to use that you can use it in the middle of RvR
By default, the box shows the complete status of all 4 plots and allows you to add seeds and additives with context menus showing all the stuff of that type you have in your bag. You can mouse over any of the icons to see what was put in that slot. When all plots are finished growing or idle, an optional background throbbing will bring this to your attention. You can configure the mod to automatically keep a certain number of seeds when planting by auto-reaping the appropriate plant(please note that this will close any window that prevents reaping). The layout of the window is widely customizable, in addition to several preset layouts you can choose from.Here are the elements of each plot area:
- The seed slot shows the growth progress as its icon. When the plot is empty and you click here, a context menu will pop up showing you all the different seeds you can plant here. Once you've planted a seed in the plot, clicking will open a context menu allowing you to auto fill additives: either the best vendor stuff you can use that's in your bag, or the best including Rhya's soils. Hovering on the icon will show what seed is in the plot
- The soil slot shows whether you've added soil. If the plot is growing and you haven't added soil (and still can), clicking here will open a context menu showing you all the types of soil you can use. Hovering on the icon will show what soil is in the plot
- The watering can slot shows whether you've added water. If the plot is growing and you haven't added water (and still can), clicking here will open a context menu showing you all the types of water you can use. Hovering on the icon will show what water is in the plot
- The nutrient slot shows whether you've added a nutrient. If the plot is growing and you haven't added a nutrient, clicking here will open a context menu showing you all the types of nutrients you can use. Hovering on the icon will show what nutrient is in the plot
- The stage time shows how much time is remaining for the current stage of growth.
- The plot time shows how much time is remaining for the entire cultivation.
- The repeat button will start a new cultivation using the same seed and additives that you used for the last cultivation on this plot. This button appears when the plot is waiting for a seed. If you do not have the materials in your bag to repeat the seed and additives used on the plot last time, this button will be red and disabled. Hovering will show the ingredients used for the last cultivation of this plot and how much of each you have remaining.
- The harvest button will harvest the plot
- The harvest & repeat button will harvest the plot then repeat the last grow just like the normal repeat button. Hovering will show the ingredients used for the last cultivation of this plot and how much of each you have remaining.
- The progress bar lets you see at a glance how much time is remaining for the entire cultivation of this plot.
- The plot number indicates which plot is which. You might think this information trivial, but if you setup MGRemix to show fewer than 4 plots you'll want to know which ones are currently showing.
To open the configuration window, right click anywhere on the main MGRemix window, and choose Configure from the context menu. If you have the toggle button enabled, you can also right click it to open the configuration window. From the configuration window, you can change various settings and change the layout of the main window (to actually move the main window, you'll need to use the game's built in layout editor). There are also a number of preset layouts that you can select. If you need help with settings, you can use the context help system. Just click the ? button next to the close button, then click any of the highlighted areas for help with the settings in that area.
Crafting Info Tooltip 1.23 or later will allow MGRemix to display seeds sorted by what they grow into. It also allows MGRemix to automatically reap plants to replenish your seed stock (optional feature).LibSlash allows you to use commands.
Use '/MiracleGrow2' or '/mg' with any of the following commands:
<no command> - open the configuration window
help - display help text
hide - hide the MiracleGrow window
show - show the MiracleGrow window
sound on|off - turn stage notification sound on or off
thob on|off - turn throbbing idle indication on or off
soundnum xxx - set the game sound to use for stage notification to xxx
soundnum2 xxx - set the game sound to use for completion notification to xxx
playsound xxx - test the game sound xxx
minlvl xxx - set minimum level to include in context menu to xxx
maxlvl xxx - set maximum level to include in context menu to xxx. Set to 0 to have it automatically adjust to your current skill level
reserve x - automatically reap plants to replenish seeds when you have fewer than x seeds of a type when you grow them. (0=off)
The Miracle Grow Remix window can be moved with the layout editor.
LibSlash commands do not work in macros. You can use the following script commands: /script MiracleGrow2.show() /script MiracleGrow2.hide() /script MiracleGrow2.toggle() /script MiracleGrow2.Repeat(plotNum) (MiracleGrow2.Repeat only repeats the addition of ingredients, it is not possible to harvest without clicking a UI button) /script MiracleGrow2.reserve(seedCount)
This mod is derived from the apparently abandoned public domain projects PlantMe and MiracleGrow. Without the work of anitaviz and sgrim, this mod would not be possible.Thanks WCBfalcon for the Russian localization
Thanks tmpst for the German localization
Thanks Rumores for the French localization
- Date created
- Mar 06, 2009
- Last update
- Nov 30, 2009
- Development stage
- Public Domain
- Curse link
- Miracle Grow Remix
- Recent files