NerfedButtons lets you define prioritised and conditional ability/item/macro lists for your hotbar slots. NerfedButtons will automatically ensure that the highest priority ability/item/macro that passes its conditions is bound to the hotbar slot at any time.
- Too many hotbuttons aggravating your RSI?
- Want to stimulate your brain as well as your reflexes?
- Are you a casual player who wants a chance against those 12 fingered mutants who play whack-a-mole with 4 full actionbars 24 hours a day?
NerfedButtons may be what you are looking for!
Disclaimer: Understanding NerfedButtons requires effort and the exercise of brain cells, you have been warned...
New version 3.3 of NerfedButtons is now available that includes the following updates:
- You can now right click on any hotbar button to add or edit a sequence for that button!
- Fixed bug where the addon and sequence number combo-boxes would lose their values on the save sequence dialog.
- Fixed bug in NerfedMacro where target lowest health would not target the player themselves (thanks to Hammarz for the fix).
- Fixed bug where the addon and sequence combo-boxes were not getting reset after a delete.
NerfedButtons Tutorials, Documentation & Forum
There is a google site/group that contains tutorials, full documentation and is an excellent source of user-2-user support.
We need help to create translations for other languages.
Many thanks to NeuroGrey for his recent excellent russian translation work.
Number of people have asked about the lack of a donation button. No plans to add one, but if you do like the addon, click on the button below. It gives me an affiliate credit for one of my other pastimes. Many thanks - NerfedWar
- Date created
- Jan 19, 2009
- Last update
- Mar 20, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files
- Required dependency