Frequently Asked Questions:
I just installed Pure and some of the default unit frames are hidden but some arent, how can I hide them?
- Download Phantom here and it will let you hide the frames.
I have a super important idea that you should add to Pure! Where can I let you know about this idea?
- Head over to CurseForge and see the current list of issues and suggestions here. If your super important idea isnt there then create a ticket here and Ill review it. (Note: This does not mean it will get added.)
I just installed Pure and every now and then people are turning orange! Whats going on?
- Pure has a built in dispel/purge/shatter notification system and this is Pure's way of letting you know to dispel that person!
If I disable the player/group/target/pet frame in Pure do they still use resources?
- Whenever you turn off any of the frames they are not loaded at all so there is no wasted resources.
What is the little blue number in the lower left of the player and group frames?
- That is the persons morale level.
Is there an option to turn the morale display off as I really do not need to know my group members morale level?
- There is no way to turn off the morale display and knowing your group members morale level can help swing the tide of a battle regardless of what class you play.
The frames are way too small/large how can I change the size of them?
- You can utilize the built in Warhammer Layout Editor. To do this you can press the Escape key until the "Main Menu" pops up. Select "Customize Interface", click the "Layout Editor..." button, and click "Start Editing...". From here you can resize any of the Pure unit frames.
If I disable certain unit frames or effect trackers do they still run in the background?
- Nope! Whenever you disable a unit frame or effect tracker none of the events that are used to display the data are subscribed to so there is no additional overhead!
- 1 comment
- Date created
- Jan 16, 2009
- Last updated
- Feb 21, 2009