Shinies - a replacement for the ingame auction house UI.
Shinies currently offers all of the features available of the current Auction House, in addition to the following:
- Ability to save searches so they can be easily and quickly executed in the future
- Expanded search criteria to include ALL of the possible criteria available. (This may include some options that are not currently in the game, but are available in the data files.)
- Ability to create multiple auctions at once of a single item.
- Ability to save Fixed Price item information. (Saved individually based on faction/realm.)
- Auto pricing on items based upon current market conditions. (1 brass undercut)
- Summary window for all of your current auctions.
For those looking for a brief overview of each of the modules that make up Shinies, head on over to the Using Shinies page.
- As Shinies is still in beta, there can and will be bugs. While it may not be visible from using the addon, but under the hood the addon is pretty complex and at times the unexpected can happen. Please be gentle should Shinies be responsible for your dog being run over, or an item not being sold for the proper price.
- While in beta the regular Auction House window will continue to be displayed when you right click the Auctioneer, in addition to the Shinies dialog being displayed.
Release notes can be viewed here here
As Shinies approaches the 1.0.0 release, I will be adding the localization information to the project. If you would like to help with the localization you are welcome to head here and help where you can.
Ideas & Suggestions
Ideas or suggestions can be submitted via the tracker here
Mythic Bug Notes
NOTE: There are currently a few bugs in the Mythic client in regards to auction house results. The number of results posted in the chat window, will NOT match the results listed by Shinies in all cases. Shinies is displaying the results that are made available to it, not the results the chat window post was made from.
- Date created
- Mar 19, 2009
- Last update
- Nov 12, 2011
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Recent files