What is Tome Titan?
Table of Contents
This add-on is designed to display data ingame in an easily readable format. It includes sections for Bestiary, Lore/History, Noteworthy Persons, Cultivation information, Lair Locations and Exploration/Pursuits information --with more categories planned on the way!
In short: Tome Titan is to help keep you from having to alt tab.
Most of the information listed has been taken from threads/posts on the WHA forums and various other sources. Please see the in game FAQ/Credits page for detailed information. This add-on wouldn't exist without YOU all out there posting the unlocks you find!
- List all known Bestiary, History/Lore, and Noteworthy Persons unlocks.
- You can toggle hiding completed entries!
- Easily can be expanded to include any information you want!
- Native support for popular Bar/Board add-ons!
- Adds a button to your minimap for easy access -- the button can be hidden via slash commands or moved via layout editor.
- Constantly updating the Data files for known unlocks, check back often to stay current!
- In game Change Log section accessed via the Tome Titan "FAQ and Credits" page will keep you up to date on all changes we make in each release.
We hope you enjoy this WAR add-on,
~The Tome Titan Team
To use this add-on
This add-on requires LibSlash.
When you first install this add-on, it will create a TINY box on the far left side of your screen. You can see a screenshot of it here -- I've moved mine over my action bars. You can move yours wherever you want to. Just press Escape to bring up your main menu, Customize Interface, click "Layout Editor...", then click "Start Editing..." - you can now move the box wherever you want it! After you finish moving it by dragging it around. Click "Exit" then "Yes" to save changes.
This little box is called "TTBar" - mousing over it will pop-out a bar with an icon representing every page in TomeTitan. Mouse over any of the icons for a description of the page. Left click to open that page.
- /ttitan help - will list the commands
- /ttitan - will toggle the main window on/off
- /ttitan current - will toggle the main window going to your current zone
- /ttitan showcompleted - will toggle showing completed entries, by default completed entries are hidden
- /ttitan button - will toggle the button showing on/off
To add a macro for easy access to Tome Titan, open the Main Menu, select Macros, and use this as your macro text:
You can also make a macro for going to the current zone:
/script TTitan.UI.ExpandCurrentZone(); TTitan.UI.Show()
Having any problems with the add-on?
Entries that you've completed not checking off correctly? Yes, it's a known bug, it's due to the ToK being finicky ;) If an entry is misspelled, or incorrectly punctuated, it won't check-off correctly. You can help us nail these bugs! It's simple. Look at the entry that's bugged, and go to your ToK for that entry. Go here and post the incorrect entry in the add-on, and the correct entry from the ToK and I'll get the fix in the next release!
Other types of problems? A couple of things to check:
- Did you use to have BestiaryHelper installed? If so, make sure it's uninstalled/disabled.
- Try MANUALLY deleting the \TomeTitan directory, and reinstalling. Or just deleting any file that starts with BH or BHelper in the \TomeTitan directory -- thanks to wilcoxon for pointing out this bug, and the fix, to us.
- Still having problems? Post a comment or ticket and we'll try to help you out ASAP!
Native Bar/Board Support
If you were using any of the old stand alone Tome Titan modules for SNT_BAR or WaaaghBar please uninstall them. (If not, it will auto-disable them anyway.)
The "Tome Titan Team"
These are the people that make this add-on happen:
Aenathel -- Main Coder, Data Updates
Oscarr -- Bar/Board Support, TTBar. Bestiary, Pursuits, Explorations, Lair Locations Data Updates and minor coding.
SquigyStardust / Sedsigafew -- Changed my character in game so I may as well change this as well. Most Updates from now on will be done by me.
The detailed logs for what Unlocks have the changed (the whole list) will be availible at Here. Search for Tome Titan to see the changes for the updates starting from v2.2!
See the ingame Credits section for more information.
- 2 comments
- Date created
- Nov 03, 2008
- Last update
- Jan 03, 2010
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Recent files