WarBoard is a highly customizable, bar type addon which you can add other mods to. You can have either a top or bottom bar or both. Included in this package are a money window, experience point window, renown window, guild window, and an influence window. There is a button on each end of the bar which is hidden until you mouse over it. One starts Layout Mode and one opens the Options Window. You can disable these buttons in WarBoard Options and use /warboard to open the options window (Libslash can be optionally installed!).
Layout Editing Mode
The left button initiates WarBoard's Layout Editing mode. If you have disabled the corner buttons, there is a button in the options window to toggle layout mode. In this mode clicking an arrow moves the mod in that direction. If you have more than one row, right clicking will bring up a context menu with options to move the mod up or down. If you have both top and bottom boards enabled, this context menu includes the option to move the mod to the other board.
The right button opens the WarBoard Options window. Here you can change the color and transparency of WarBoard's background and the background of the mods. You can also change the spacing between mods and rows, change the alignment from center to left or right for each row, and toggle WarBoard's layout mode. You may also enable and disable top and bottom boards. New mods will be added to the board that is set as default.
Has an experience point bar and now shows your current rank and xp percentage to next level. The tool tip shows xp needed, earned, amount to level, and rested. Clicking opens the character window.
Has a renown point bar and shows your current renown rank and percentage to next rank. The tool tip shows renown needed and earned.
Shows your current money and a status bar shows your bag space. The bar's background turns from green to red when you have fewer than 10 open bag slots. If your bags are full, a red border is displayed around the bar. The tool tip shows total bag slots, filled slots, open slots and number of quest items. Clicking opens your backpack.
Has a guild xp bar and shows current guild rank and percentage to next level. Tool tip shows guild name, xp earned, total needed and amount left to level. Clicking opens the guild window.
Has an influence bar and shows the current pairing and chapter. The diamonds on the bar change when a reward is available. Tooltip shows the amount influence needed for each reward level. It now disables the default bar. Clicking opens the appropriate tome page.
A customizable time AddOn with a custom GUI window. Within it you can choose the current time string format (Hours/Minutes/Seconds), 24/12 hours/cycle and AM/PM format, and string color. The GUI is accessed through clicking the Clock.
A pack of 3 WarBoard Social mods: Alliance, Guild, Friends. With these mods, you can easily see how many friends, guildsmen or people in the alliance are online, by just hovering over the module bar.
- This is a beta version. Please let me know of any bugs or problems you encounter.
- Suggestions for improvement are welcomed.
- There is a commented mod template here
- Thanks to Obes_au for most of the bag related code.
- Thanks to Felyza for code to make the guild bar look right.
- Thanks to Tafka for helping out with the guild mod and xp mod.
- I took some code for the influence mod from Oscarr's WaaaghBar_Influence for my influence mod. Sorry for not mentioning it sooner Oscarr.
- I took some code from Shakakaw's WaaaghBar_Money for my money mod.
- Thanks to Ramshackles for the Clock mod.
- Thanks to Snotrocketwar for the work he's done on WarBoard and its plugins until GattsuVG.
- Thanks to GattsuVG for the work he's done on WarBoard and its plugins until me.
- Thanks to Lythaniel for the Alliance Plugin, and fixes on Coin and Inf plugins.
- Thanks to Garkin for the Slash commands issue.
- 10 comments
- Date created
- Nov 02, 2008
- Last update
- Jul 15, 2011
- Development stage
- All Rights Reserved
- Curse link
- Reverse relationships
- Recent files
- Optional dependency