The Warhammer Tracker Enhancement System (WTes) addon provides workarounds for reported Warhammer UI bugs that are yet to be fixed by Mythic.
The initial release release provides 4 initial fixes (listed below). By default all of the workarounds are disabled and in order to enable them, type /wtes at the command line and select the workarounds you wish to enable.
List of Workarounds on offer:
- Siege Chat Channel Selector - This workaround enables you to select which chat channels are shown when you are using a siege weapon as opposed to the current setup where all chat channels are being displayed.
- Glyph Tracker Persistent Positioning - With this workaround enabled you will be able to move the Land of the Dead Glyph Tracker from it's default position in the top right hand corner (via the Layout Editor) and the changes will persist past log off.
- Morale Bar Miss Fire - On some occasions, when the morale ability is activated the morale doesn't actually fire but the cool down is displayed and you can no longer click on the ability but you can still use it via a bound key. This workaround prevents the cool down from appearing on a miss fire, enabling the Morale bar to function as it should.
- Backpack Crafting Icons - If you close the backpack on the crafting window and then exit the game, the next time you open the backpack window, the majority of the crafting icons are not selectable. This is no longer the case with this workaround enabled.
- Scenario Start Window - With this workaround enabled you can now alter the dimensions and location of the Scenario Start window via the Layout editor.
- Fixed an issue with the Backpack workaround that was stopping other mods from working.
- Altered the way Morale false activation works.
- Added the Scenario start window fix.
If you know of any other Mythic UI bugs that you would like fixes to, please provide details of the bug in the comments below.
Note: This addon has a dependency on the Libslash addon in order to run.